I don’t like resolutions. I shy away from predictions. I am more of a “goals and objectives” kinda gal. In – SHOCKER – a list form! Here are some of my goals for the coming year:
- Read the Bible AT LEAST daily.
- Become more active in my church. Also, if I’m uncomfortable with that, find a church that I am comfortable with doing that in.
- Keep blogging. I love to journal and I love the feedback that I get. It’s not usually in comments, but rather in emails or direct messages that are from close friends. I appreciate that so much.
- Do more random acts of kindness. How about making them NORMAL and not RANDOM?
- Disney. Again.
- Make sure my teenagers know how very special they are…and then keep telling them. Every day. I see so much hurt in teens all over the place and I need to be SURE I don’t have that under my roof. Ever.
- Be more expressive of my feelings in person. I have a pretty hefty problem of expressing myself if you’re in the same room with me. Over blogs, texts, emails – I can rock out words a plenty. I need to get over it.
2 thoughts on “Onward…”
You forgot one:
-See my B. Davis more!
Love your list!! Praying for you!! Hope I’m included in #5