I am so human. SO human. I am also SO thankful that Jesus is much more than that. That His promises are guarantees. That said, I am going to promise you that I am going to update you, in due time, on all of the changes that have gone on in my life in the last year. I will try to follow through with this but I will likely fail….but I do PROMISE you that I have good intentions! If you have followed or known me long at all, you know that I love lists…so I will just jot down here the changes and come back here to link once I actually type it out!
In 2017 – we……..
- Sold our NC home.
- Lived with my Mom and Dad (and without my hubby!!!) for two months.
- Moved to Texas.
- Road tripped to Austin, Houston, Waco, Arlington, and Galveston.
- Lived in an apartment for several months.
- Started an amazing Bible study, through Community Bible Study.
- Continued weight loss.
- Built a house. An amazing, beautiful, creation if I do say so myself! (see #10 for referenced IG acct to see pics)
- Started backyard projects.
- Started a home decor Instagram page (due to that nagging fear of my friends/family growing tired of me sharing home stuff) at http://www.instagram.com/sweetcharmhouse
- Visited NC in July and December.
- Stepped up our prayer life.
SO, happy Friday and have a great weekend! I’m going to work on my blog catch up posts! 🙂