So, I’ve been a bad, bad girl. I haven’t been on FB to post every day what I’m thankful for! <Gasp!> (Before you think I’m talking about YOU, I did it last year and I didn’t hate it….so I’m not judging.)
But, we all know by now, I’m a list girl. I’m thankful for lists. That’s all! Good night, thanks!
- My personal relationship with my Lord and Saviour. (If you don’t have that, please talk to me!)
- My sweet, considerate, funny hubby. Our relationship is crazy strong and we are just getting started! (Six years…)
- My kids…all three of them are so different but such great combinations of personality, wit and charm. (And sarcasm.)
- My family, every single member of it. Both sides. All sides. Especially the relationship with my Mom. Always there for me. Always willing to listen. Also, the relationship between myself and my step-wife (my step-son’s Mom if you are not in the know) is such a blessing. No drama, just working together for the good of our families that are intertwined. Makes perfect sense, huh? 🙂
- Our home. Though we are trying to sell it…it has provided shelter from storms, cold (hmm), heat and rain…we’ve welcomed a new life into this home together and had many moments of cheer and sadness as well.
- My job and it’s blessings..coworkers…my team..my boss..my friends made and kept there…
- Yoga pants
- Short hair (don’t care)
- Talenti gelato
- My wonderful family physician…Phillip takes such good care of us ALL!
- A clean house and the fabulous lady who makes that possible!! (Love my cleaning angel!)
- That all my kids are potty trained!!!
- Social media. It’s been a lifeline at times for me. Might sound sad..but it’s true.
- Lifetime movies
- Nordstrom personal stylists. Sometimes when I put on one of the outfits she put together for me I’m still shocked that I’ve gone outside the box on some things.
- Hallmark Channel
- Dasani water
- Bojangles. Just yes.
- Thyroid medicine. Makes such a difference.
- Excel. Pivot tables. V look ups.
- Fantasy Football – gives me a reason to watch and spend time with my boys and hubby
- Blogging. A healthy outlet for me.